i just back from discovery museum. this is my second time pegi sana.interesting... gamba dah upload nnt la letak len.tp suma nyer gamba x cantik..entam je ambik td. sbb kelapa pun da pusing..(plus x reti la katakan..malah baru baik dr demam td..stil ade sisa2nya)..huhu. also found keris from sultan perak.. buleh jugak tersesat kat sini.. isk..isk..isk.
ok..leave about museum.. based on this title 2 in 1 sbb nk bawa masuk citer pasal photography and movie.
bab photogprahy ni nak
citer..sebenarnya nak try usha cammana nak ambik gambar orang kawin ..nnt nak kenduri abgku nak gak try ambik lawa..buat eksperimen sendiri.even guna pNs jer..x
kisah..janji ku cuba. tp setting pun ku tak tau sngt.. ade la juga dok bertanya pada beberapa org yg agak pro lam bab photography ni.. dpt la jugak ilmu. best2(^_^)..owh
yer nak tau byk setting kena juga baca buku manual..huhuh.. masa usha biasa la..mesti g jalan2 kat fotopages. masa jalan kat fotopages encik azzaharry othman jumpa ni..ingat nk letak kat blog utk tatapan ..ingtan buatku dan juga para tetamu..mari kongsi bersama
100 Things I’ve Learned About Photography
- Never do photography to become a rock-star. (i wish can be both..ahah. in ur dream!)
- Enjoy what you are shooting.
- Prepare well for your shooting, realizing that your battery isn’t charge when you’re setting up for that sunrise shoot is too late!
- Always take one warm garment more than you actually need with you
- Pay attention to your thoughts and emotions while you are shooting
- Set goals you can achieve
- Write tips about photography, because writing is also learning (but i dont how to write*cry*)
- Never go shooting without a tripod (buy soon..wen 2020 me jadi kaya..haha)
- Be pleased with the little prosperities
- Build relationships with potential photo buddies (who eh..??)
- Watch the place you want to shoot first with your heart then with the camera
- Always stay calm (errr....always kelam kabut me ..=( .. )
- Know that you tend to overestimate yourself
- Perspective is the killer
- Dedicate yourself to photography, but never browbeat yourself too much
- Take part in a photography community (soon..dunno wen..*sigh*)
- Keep your camera clean
- Never compare yourself to others in a better or worse context
- Find your own style of photography(..i try...)
- Try to compose more and to hit the shutter less
- Seek out and learn to accept critique on your images (i choose critique than praise)
- Do something different to recover creativity
- Get inspiration from the work of other photographers
- Criticize honestly but respectfully
- Get feedback from your lady (lady whoooo???)
- Don’t copy other photographer’s style (hahaha.. no promise*dush!!..someone puch me.*)
- Be bold (u mean???*garu kepala*)
- Take care of the golden ratio
- 10mm rocks!
- Take selfportraits
- Read books about photography (carbootsale tomoro..yay baby!)
- To give a landscapephotograph the extra boost, integrate a person (maybe yourself)
- Every shooting situation is different than you expect
- Pay attention to s-curves and lines (i try..er wat curves?run..*cek wikipedia.)
- Always shoot in RAW
- Keep your sensor clean, so you can save some work cleaning your image in post production
- Discover the things you think are beautiful (..singing ur beautiful from james blunt..lalala)
- It takes time to become a good photographer (yeah..rite..*dreaming about me being photographer*)
- The best equipment is that what you have now
- You can’t take photographs of everything (is it???)
- Break the rules of photography knowingly, but not your camera
- Pay attention to the different way that light falls on different parts of your scene
- The eye moves to the point of contrast
- Clouds increase the atmosphere of a landscape
- Start a photoblog
- Accept praise and say “thank you”(toce..syukran...terima kasih)
- ‘Nice Shot’ is not a very useful comment to write
- ‘Amazing!’ isn’t useful either. Try to describe specifically what you like or don’t like about an image.
- You are not your camera (my bf ...is a camera..hahaha)
- Ask a question at the end of your comment on a photo to get a ping-pong conversation with the photographer
- Do a review of your archives on a regular basis, the longer you photograph - the more diamonds are hidden there
- Always clarify what the eyecatcher (focal point) will be in your image (am i have evecather?)
- No image is better than a bad one (totally)
- Everyone has to start little (i start with free camera from barclays)
- Your opinion about photography is important!
- Leave a funny but thoughtful comment (i love funny..how can i leave it?oh..shut up me.. =p)
- Speak about your experiences with your photo buddies
- Limit your photograph to the substance
- Participate in Photocontests
- Post processing = Optimizing your image to the best result
- Shoot exposure latitudes as often as possible
- Use photomatix as seldom as possible, HDR’s always have a synthetic flavor
- Always remember what brought you to photography (steve mccurry..innit??errr)
- Never shoot a person who doensn’t want to be photographed
- Always turn arround, sometimes the better image is behind you
- It’s who’s behind the camera, not the camera (me..mee..me...)
- Mistakes are allowed! The more mistakes you make, the more you learn! (practice make me perfect.. true me?)
- If you have an idea and immediately you think : No, this is not going to work -Do it anyway. When in doubt - always shoot.
- Understand and look to your histogramm while shooting. It delivers very important information about your image
- Know your camera, because searching the menu button in the night is time you don’t want to waste (camera is myboyfriend..of course i noe him=p)
- Shoot as often as possible
- Believe in yourself (thanks..thanks..!)
- Don’t be afraid of getting dirty
- Pay attention to qualitiy in your image
- Your photographs are a personal map of your psyche ( is it??)
- Re-check your ISO-Settings. It’s aweful to detect the wrong settings on your screen.
- Be thankful for long and thoughtful comments on your images (arigato..)
- Never trust your LCD. Normally it is brighter and sharper as the original image. (u rite.LCD a liar..cant believe it..but believe it...haha)
- Provide for enough disc space, because it’s cheap and you will need it.
- Learn to enjoy beautful moments when you don’t have a camera with you.
- Always arrive at least half an hour earlier before sunrise / sundown, composing in a hurry is a bad thing.
- Try to amplify your mental and physical limits. Takes some extra shots when you think “it’s enough”
- Pay attention to structures in the sky and wait until they fit into structures in the foreground
- Visit the same place as often as possible. Light never shows the same mountain.
- Print your images in big size. You will love it.
- Calibrate your monitor. Working with a monitor that is not accurate is like being together with someone you can’t trust. It always ends badly.
- Don’t think about what others may say about your image. If you like it, it’s worth publishing. (thanks ..yay!love me!!)
- Never address reproaches to yourself. Learn from your mistakes and look forward, not backward.
- Fight your laziness ! Creativitiy comes after discipline.
- Ask yourself : What do you want to express in your images ? (ask me?who?you?..glup!)
- Always try to think outside the box, collect new ideas about photographs you could do and ask yourself : Why not?
- Search for a mentor. (thingking...umm...*smile*)
- Photography is never a waste of time. (of course)
- Every community has it’s downsides. Don’t leave it out of an emotional response.
- There will always be people who will not like what you are doing.
- Henri Cartier-Bresson was right when he said that “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.” ( i know =( ...)
- A better camera doesn’t guarantee better images. (i want D70 ..=p )
- Always have printing in mind when you postprocess your images. ( image..image..love it)
- Photography is fair : You gain publicity with the quality of your images. Unless the images are stolen, there is no way of cheating yourself higher.
- Write a 100 things list
100 Dinge die ich über das Fotografieren gelernt habe by Martin Gommel
pink color is me.. trying to be crazy as ever.. *never learn grammar??..look wat hapen.*
citer bab movie tadi ade usha berita harian..satu tajuk Filem dedah penderitaan di Iraq, ade movie baru. kalo ada kaitan pasai iraq mmg menarik perhatian ku walau tak tau ape sngt.. ingt nnt nak tgk ..leh donload rasa kalo ajin cari kat tenet.soh abgyeh ler nanti..keskesk..ku mana ler reti.
luper pulak..tajuk citer ni. In The Valley Of Elah<
*lama gila nk siap entry ni..maklum la x pro bab blog..hohoho